If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened
Daily reading new trends in Nigeria, revelations of how billions and trillions of Naira were looted from Nigeria’s treasury under the Goodluck Jonathan administration continue to hit Nigerians like a Mike Tyson blow. No one had envisaged the extent of the rot. In light of this, INFORMATION NIGERIA takes a look at the 6 things that could have happened had Jonathan won in the election and returned as president:
1. These revelations made about the moneys allegedly looted by Sambo Dasuki, Okonjo Iweala, Bashir Yuguda, Dieziani Alison-Madueke etc, would most likely have never come to light.
2. Nigeria will currently be paying back money spent for the PDP campaign despite the terrible state of the economy due to continue fall in crude oil price.
3. Since Nigeria would still be under the grip of the PDP, most state government would be run by the PDP. The ones lost in the election would be gotten using the election tribunal.
4. The likes of Obasanjo, Tinubu, Buhari, Sanusi, Oshimhole, and other individuals who spearheaded the ‘Change’ martyr would have bowed their heads in shame, while folks like Amaechi would be a familiar face at the EFCC instead of have dinning at the Aso Villa
5. More hilariously so, Dame Patience Jonathan would continue to proudly give Nigerians a taste of her sensitive grammatical constructions, not the silence she is giving Nigerians now.
Source: Information Nigeria